Linggo, Disyembre 2, 2012

Forgiveness

FORGIVENESS

I was always asked if I forgave someone easily and I often answered NO!. Why? Its simply because I dont know how to forgive. Other people say that it easy to forgive that to forget. But for me, it's the other way around. It is easy to forget than to forgive because forgiving is the very first step and forgetting is the next one. How can you ever forget if you haven't forgiven that person? It is very difficult to forget all the things that have hurt me or even you. Admit it, you don't easily wake up in the morning and think that you have forgiven anyone who have hurt you before. It was always a process.. 

So if you ever think to forgive someone in just a glimpse, Think about it first!.. Because maybe, you have forgiven by word but not by heart.


                                                          -----vulnerablebabe-----

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento